Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Introduction

Life is full of never ending challenges.Some come and go, some remains. I used to share my darkest secret with people I trust. But I come to realise that though the word "SECRETS" has a universal definition, it is define differently by different individuals. That is when I decided to keep everything to myself and portray a different side of me. Honestly, I hate this side of me. I hate being fake, I hate wearing masks, I hate pretending to be happy when I am not, I hate doing things I dislike because people I love wants me to.

Having "fight" so many "life challenges", I have reach a point in my life where I begin to ask myself what is the purpose, what do I want to achieve, what have I achieved so far and the meaning of life. It is through asking myself this question that I realised for the past 3 decades in my life, I have been living for other people and never for myself. A nice word to describe this is "Noble/Selfless" but a crude word to decribe this is "STUPID".

I have always been keeping everything to myself, but it seems keeping everything to myself is not the best solution, I begin to behave like a volcano, which may erupt anytime when my secrets starts to "overflow", when there is no space for more. There are times in my life when I feel like digging a hole and hide inside, there are times when I do not feel like doing anything and just want to sleep, there are times in my life when I feel like running away and there are also time in my life I feel like dying. (I am serious about this. I have attempt sucide before)

This blog is created for me to express my true feelings.It's like "Killing 2 birds with 1 stone." I get to express my true feelings and at the same time, nobody would get to know who I am, unless I say so.

Lastly, I also hope that whoever who happen to read my blog and have went through the same experience as me to remain strong because "YOU ARE NOT ALONE."



No comments:

Post a Comment